To the clients of Animal Wellness,
With recent changes in NYS, as more people are vaccinated in our community and the risk of COVID-19 continues to decline, we are happy to announce that clients will once again be allowed into the clinic starting JUNE 14th, 2021. We are still offering curbside care to our clients who would like to continue with that protocol.
However, there are some limitations for admittance to the clinic. Please follow these guidelines for visits:
- Upon arriving, please call us at (315) 685-2188. Our team member taking your call will advise you if you have the option to come inside depending on the type of appointment you have.
- Due to the small size of our lobby and exam rooms, only 1 vaccinated adult per pet will be allowed inside at a time (The only exception is for euthanasia).
- If you are provided the option and choose to come inside, a temperature check and health/vaccine questionnaire must be filled out upon entering the building. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to accommodate these extra steps.
- If you have not been vaccinated against COVID-19, you will need to wait in your vehicle to protect our team members.
- A mask MUST BE worn in the building at all times.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment and we can still accommodate your pet, you will be subject to a curbside only appointment due to distancing and space accommodations.
- If you choose/need to wait in your vehicle, a staff member will come out to escort your pet into the facility for care while you wait.
Safety remains our top priority, and we appreciate your cooperation with these changes to keep our staff, clients, and pets safe! We’re looking forward to seeing you. If you have any questions regarding the update, please reach out to the office at 315-685-2188 or call/text on our cell phone 315-466-3528.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
The staff at Animal Wellness of Skaneateles
Animal Wellness is Expanding!
Dr. Megan Williams is pleased to announce the addition of two new veterinarians to the Animal Wellness of Skaneateles team. Joining us are Dr. Linda Hunter, DVM, and Dr. Bob Pratt, DVM. Find out more about them here. They are excited to begin caring for your cherished companions this summer!
At Animal Wellness of Skaneateles, that’s not just our motto, it’s the way we operate 365 days a year. It is our desire to provide the highest quality veterinary care to our patients and offer the best possible service to our clients. Our clients are our friends as well as our customers, and we value their continued trust and goodwill. Courtesy and patience with clients and their pets are our priorities. An attitude of “We are glad you are here” is conveyed to each and every client. Our philosophy is that clients favor us by selecting us to care for their pets, not vice versa. We feel that this very important concept is clearly evident in the genuine interest and concern we show in each and every client’s situation.
August 09, 2018
Being from out of town, we were especially pleased that our dog Nellie was seen that same day. Everyone in the office was friendly, attentive and professional. The doctor was thorough and ordered the appropriate tests and medications. Nellie is on the road to recovery. Thank you for providing such excellent care. Bill and Mary Beth Warburton
August 09, 2018
I had to go in on an emergency visit and the staff was nothing less than excellent! They were so good with my dog and welcomed him. I would 100% recommend going here and most likely will bring my animals here in the future even though it’s a drive! Great great great people!
August 26, 2018
I wish that I could find a doctor s office that was as well run and caring as Animal Wellness is. :0)
August 24, 2018
Everyone there is especially helpful and friendly. Nubby loved the fact that they examined her on the floor. (She is afraid of the exam table) Connie did a great job trimming her nails. Nub wasn’t anxious at all. Wonderful job everyone.
July, 23, 2018
Vet and office staff is amazing.
1661 East Genesee Street
Skaneateles, NY 13152
Phone Number: 315-685-2188
Fax Number: 315-217-0416
Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wed: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
House calls by Appointment
Sat: by Appointment